We choose to give your roof an unheard security with a guaranteed over time and certified coverage. Drytec® is the innovating system
This technology has enabled Drytec® overcome rigid laboratory tests and get:
- ITC certification of the absence of infiltration. The test was carried out in conditions of complete flooding with slabs of length 20 meters immersed in 35 cm of water in the floor.
- The shape of the profile and the special channel runoff ensure impermeability even at slopes less than 1% (flat roof).
- High risk of infiltration from the roof to the loosening of the fixing screws.
- Seal wear Baz and washers with periodic replacement.
- Infiltration due to the slot of the through holes following the expansion of the metal.
- Risk of sagging, damage and flooding after heavy rains, melting snow or ice.
Drytec® is all this and even more.
- Quick and easy installation mean faster shutter and consequent cost savings of manpower.
- Thanks to the technology contained in the bracket Dryblock, the attachment of Drytec® is safe and resistant. Made exclusively in polyamide, and not in steel as other systems, Dryblock allows the expansion of the metal without causing damaging friction and consequent deterioration of the product.
- In the absence of holes for fixing fixatives, no residual metal waste caused by drilling that with the rain may rust and compromise the aesthetics and functionality of the cover.
- The System Certificate ITC held the wind, making it safer than all types of traditional fixing on industrial roofs.
- The laying of the traditional cover provides for through holes for fixing that compromise the water tightness of the cover.
- For technicians the installation it is more challenging and risky. Installation times get longer and, together with them, also the costs. The laying of the traditional cover provides for through holes for fixing that compromise the water tightness of the cover.
- The residues and waste metal due to the drilling of the plate can not be eliminated totally and, with time and weathering, they will tend to deteriorate the same coverage.
The fixing of the screws is not always impeccable and such as to allow for thermal expansion of the plate. Are formed, consequently, the slotted holes around the diameter of the holes that compromise the water tightness.
- Drytec®s life is guaranteed and equal to your property (even 50 years).
- The investment cost of Drytec® is devided over the entiry life of the property.
- The high initial cost of Drytec® is totally shot down making it very advantageous compared to traditiona systems.
- No maintenece costs.
- Risults: Drytec® cost/ years of life= annual cost of Drytec® is lower compared to traditiona systems.
- Why? ...It lasts longer.
- The traditional cover has a shorter life (about 25 years depending on the material used) than Drytec®.
- The investment is more limited in the short term, but will be much more costly in the long run. The maintenance required is, in fact, an additional fee fixed for the life of the traditional system.
- Results: Cost of System + maintenance / years of life = annual cost higher compared to Drytec®.
- Furthermore, the traditional cover must also be replaced for the eventual disposal plant Photovoltaics applied to it. The presence of fixing holes of the photovoltaic modules does not allow the reuse of single coverage.
- The profiling is made on site at the foot 'of work and the Drytec® slabs can be hoisted separately using the crane provided on loan for use by Centrometal.
- In particular cases, depending on the need, it is possible to profile directly on the roof by lifting the container containing the profiling line on the coverage plan.
Therefore, when you have to dispose of the photovoltaic system at the end of productivity, coverage Drytec® will be intact.
PV Block technology is a safe investment, profitable and long-lasting.
- The bracket PV Block allows you to install any solar module on the Drytec® coverage, without make any drilling.
- The rapidity and ease of installation with the kit PV Block, allow to install a greater number of photovoltaic modules in less time.
- The bracket PV Block,allows high ventilation modules, improving the production of the photovoltaic system.
- With Drytec® system, the PV System is installed without fixing loop and the cover remains intact.
- Thanks to the innovative patented brackets from Centrometal. you can place the modules simply snap under pressure, while the connection of the bracket to fret of Drytec® profile is adjusted by tightening the screw Allen head screws.
- Most ventilation of photovoltaic modules, guaranteed by Pv Block compared with traditional anchoring systems, provides a higher yield of the plant.
The fixing process to anchor the modules to cover plate make it slow and complex installation and the required periodic maintenance. Even the underlying structure is more complex and onerous.
Finally, when the PV system will be dismantled to exhaustion of the productivity, it must also be replaced off the cover plate compromised because of the fixation holes.
The Dryblock brackets are provided by Centrometal with the fasteners including.
- Materials: Alloy 5754 H18 UNI EN 485-2/1996
- Thickness: 0,7 - 0,8 - 1 mm
- Finishes:Smooth, Prepainted Smooth, Embossed, Prepainted Embossed.
- Features: high resistance to severe weather conditions. Best value for money duration.
- Materiali: Steel S250-Z.
- Thickness: 0,6 mm.
- Finishes: painting cycle PVDF.
- Features: resistance to aggressive environments. Suitable for steep slopes.
- Materiali: Inox Aisi 304, Aisi 316 UNI EN
- Spessori: 0,6 mm
- Finiture: Natural
- Caratteristiche: elevata durata e resistenza agli ambienti aggressivi.
- Materials: CU-DHP R240 UNI EN 1172
- Thickness: 0,6 - 0,8 mm
- Finishes: Natural,Oxidized, Brown
- Features:aesthetic value, high durability.
- White Grey - C03
- Dark Brown- RAL 8019
- Pale Green - RAL 6021
- Moss Green - RAL 6005
- Red Brown - RAL 3011
- Gentian Blue - RAL 5010
- Blue Blue - RAL 5012
- Anthracite Grey - RAL 7016
- Grest Copper
- Burnished Copper
- Antique Copper
- Silver - RAL 9006
Other colors on request according to the Ral table.
The fidelity of the original colors is limited to the technical possibilities of reproduction and printing.
CCentroMetal provides full support in the design phase.
We can develop with you the ideas you have in mind and we design for you!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US!
If you need practical advice and tips that can make your job easier, CentroMetal put at your disposal an area of its site. Here you can download the technical drawings for our products, the specifications items, detailed data sheets, technical and sales documentation, and anything else you can serve to simplify your work as a designer / installer.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
For you organize seminars, conferences and moments of training to achieve world-class standards.
At our office we have set up a real "training school" where, with experienced technicians, we teach all the possible uses and applications of our systems.
Al tuo fianco.Do you want to attend one of our courses , seminars , events and take advantage of this professional opportunity ?
CONTACT INDICATING YOUR AVAILABILITY ' .